Please send your CV to email: email@example.com
Các bạn quan tâm vui lòng gửi CV trực tiếp về email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* HR will contact you if your CV is suitable.
Bộ phận nhân sự sẽ liên hệ đối với các hồ sơ phù hợp
Hồ sơ ứng tuyển
GROWTH MARKETING LEADER
- Working time: 08:30 AM - 17:30 PM from Monday to Friday;
- Working place: 456-458 Hai Ba Trung, Tan Dinh Ward, Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh
- Salary: 20.000.000 – 30.000.000 vnđ (2 Probation months)
- Insurance: payment based on full salary
I. RESPONSIBILITIES/ NỘI DUNG CÔNG VIỆC:
Strategic Planning & Execution
- Co-develop marketing strategy including generation and prioritization of growth experiments to identify and scale up growth
- Create and manage detailed execution plan for growth, including target setting, tracking, and optimizing performance
- Communicate across internal and external stakeholders including Product, and Operations to align on project objective, timeline, and resource management; report to key stakeholders, including senior management
- Refine product positioning and iterate messaging for target customer personas based on research analysis of market trends Product Marketing & Growth
- Modeling a growth mindset for the team to experiment and make data-driven decisions
- Oversee the execution of growth marketing campaigns and business-as-usual workflows. Current channel experiments include KOL/KOC, content, paid marketing, and offline community events.
- Conducting reports and analyses across marketing campaigns, using data to drive better results through an approach with rapid testing and learning
Research & Analysis
- Conduct customer and stakeholder research to drive insight and translate these insights into innovative campaigns
- Market intelligence - be the expert on customer behavior & purchasing journey – and understand the competitive landscape to integrate with marketing planning
Management & Leadership
- Manage growth marketing budget across all channels
- Promote a culture of meritocracy, self-awareness, and continuous improvement implement planned marketing and growth activities
- Hire, train, coach, and lead marketing team to implement planned marketing and growth activities, including development of documentation and SOPs
- Other duties as requested by your manager
II. REQUIREMENTS/ YÊU CẦU:
- Great empathy and understanding of user psychology
- Excellent communication skills in Vietnamese and English, including demonstrated project management skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to process complex data in the highly dynamic business to recommend actionable projects or processes
- Ability to work independently and proactively, with an exceptional sense of ownership and responsibilities
- Ability to pitch business proposals and attain buy-in to influence multiple stakeholders
- Critical thinking and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Good collaboration skill to work with cross functional teams
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant fields such as Growth, Performance Marketing, with a particular focus on one of the following areas:
- Digital Marketing
- SEO Optimization
- KOL/KOC & Community Management
- Affiliate Marketing
- Partnerships/Business Development
III. BENEFITS/ LỢI ÍCH:
1/ Salary Structure:
- Salaries are determined based on the individual's capacity and skills.
- Basic salary is subject to an annual increase, taking into account performance and experience that contribute to the company's revenue.
- During the probationary period, the salary is set at 85% of the official salary.
2/ Bonus Structure:
- Lunar New Year Bonus: Minimum bonus equivalent to a 13-month salary, with the possibility of up to an 18-month salary, based on the company's business situation.
- Additional bonuses are provided on specific dates: 1/1, 2/9, and 30/4.
- Bonuses may vary depending on the employee's position or project.
- Outstanding individuals may receive special performance-based bonuses.
3/ Insurance Policy and Health Care:
- Full insurance coverage is provided as required by law, including additional insurance for business trips.
- Employees are entitled to an annual health check at reputable clinics known for their high-quality services.
4/ Other Policies:
- Continuous skills development and professional training courses are offered to enhance the capabilities of different teams.
- Employees receive gifts on occasions such as birthdays, the Mid-Autumn Festival, March 8th (International Women's Day), and October 20th.
- Company trips, team-building programs, and a Year-End Party are organized to foster a positive work environment and strengthen team cohesion.
- Free parking.